Commercial inspections using drones or UAV covers a broad category of commercial assets that very often require an eye on evaluation to ensure the integrity and to evaluate operating performance. Prevention is key to reducing loss and finding an easy way to evaluate commercial assets does not need to be extraordinarily expensive. Using Recon Aerial is a simple and cost-effective way to buy peace of mind, collect data and establish an image/video baseline.
In addition, the inspection of certain assets is required by company policy or by law and therefore can provide an excellent way of documenting conformance and compliance.
Commercial inspections using drones have many advantages. Principally, using a remotely controlled camera via UAV is nearly always better than putting people in harm’s way. Risky inspections can be avoided.
Certain assets, structures or commercial infrastructure can benefit from lower risk, lower cost inspection regime offered by UAV inspections such as:
- Drone Cell & hydro Tower and Elevated Structures
- Drone Rail Yards & Rail Infrastructure,
- Drone Dock Yards & Logistics Management
- Drone Road Work,
- Drone Bridges Inspections,
- Drone Dam Assessment
- Drone Pylon & Overhead Cable Aerial Survey
- Drone Offshore Wind Turbine Inspection
- Drone Solar Farm Inspections
- Drone Land Development/Commercial Site Monitoring
- Drone for Construction Site Assessment and Monitoring
- Drone for Heritage Building Assessments (Cladding and Structure)
Commercial inspections using drones has 3 key benefits:
- Save Cost Through Preventative Monitoring
- Save Down Time via Faster Evaluations
- Reduce Occupational Risk By Keeping People out of Harms Way
Recon Aerial Media can save you money by augmenting your prevention/inspection regime and by reducing the time required to undertake inspections.
Very importantly aerial imaging services via drone can help you prevent mishaps arising from unnecessary hands-on inspections. Why put people in harm’s way when there is a better way to manage your inspections?