The ReCon AiRX8 PRO Inspector is multi-functional, professional UAV X8 Pixhawk variant used for industrial/commercial inspections. The cornerstone of this build is stability, durability, longevity and quality. It’s light, rigid and powerful architecture make it easy choice as a inspection drone.
Make no mistake this is not a toy it’s a serious agricultural tool! Well equipped with a Sony camera and Ziess lens, it is well suited to a variety of inspection business use cases.
Folding arms make it easy to transport. Built-in vibration damping system keeps camera equipment stable to deliver accurate, repeatable data.
The ReCon AiR X8 Pro Inspector is equally flexible as powerful. You can easily remove the platform camera via the quick release gimbal and re-purpose the UAV.
The Inspector is estimated flight time is 25 minutes equipped with:
- Rigid, dampened reinforced carbon fiber/aluminum frame weight (2000g)
- PVC center-body housing cover for basic water and dust proofing
- additional mounts and carbon fiber plates available for specialty applications
- Center-body size: 308x308mm
- Motor to motor diameter: 900mm
- Pixhawk 2.1
- Here RTK
- Tmotor U7 KV280 + 18×6.1 Props OR KDE 4014XF 380 KV+15×5.3
- Flame 80A ESC or KDE 55A ESC
- Connext HD Vid Link
- Lightware 11C 120 Lidar Sensor
- Quick Release Gimbal
- High CD Screen
- Futuba 14SG FASST with R7008SB Receiver
- Sony A6000 (*ANY Sony camera with a multiport connection can be added include the recommended A7RII)
- Ziess 55 Sonnar T 55mm 1.8
- Pelcan Case
- 2x6s 10000-16000 mAh battery (*not included best to source locally for shipping reasons*)
** Alternate configurations possible, quick release bottom/top mounted inspection gimbal easily possible.