The ReCon AiRX8 PRO Inspector is multi-functional, professional UAV X8 Pixhawk variant used for industrial/commercial inspections. The cornerstone of this build is stability, durability, longevity and quality. It’s light, rigid and powerful architecture make it easy choice as a inspection drone.
Make no mistake this is not a toy it’s a serious agricultural tool! Well equipped with a Sony camera and Ziess lens, it is well suited to a variety of inspection business use cases.
Folding arms make it easy to transport. Built-in vibration damping system keeps camera equipment stable to deliver accurate, repeatable data.
The ReCon AiR X8 Pro Inspector is equally flexible as powerful. You can easily remove the platform camera via the quick release gimbal and re-purpose the UAV.
The Inspector is estimated flight time is 25 minutes equipped with:
- Rigid, dampened reinforced carbon fiber/aluminum frame weight (2000g)
- PVC center-body housing for basic water and dust proofing
- Center-body size: 308x308mm
- Motor to motor diameter: 900mm
- Pixhawk + Here M8N
- Reach RTK
- RFD900 Long Range Telementry (use with Mission Planner)
- U7 KV280 + 80A ESC + 18×6.1 Proops
- KDE 55A ESC or Flame 80A
- Connext HD Vid Link
- Lightware 120 Lidar Sensor
- Quick Release Gimbal
- High CD Screen
- Taranis X9D (Futuba SG optional $600)
- Sony A6000 (*pricing is complete with this camera but ANY Sony camera with a multiport connection can be added include the recommended A7)
- Ziess 18-70mm
- 2x6s 10000 mAh battery (*not included best to source locally for shipping reasons*)
** Alternate configurations possible, top mounted inspection gimbal possible.