The ReCon AiR X8 PRO Surveyor is multi-functional, professional UAV X8 Pixhawk variant used for surveying. The cornerstone of this build is stability, durability, longevity and quality. It’s light, rigid and powerful architecture make it easy choice as a surveying drone.
Make no mistake this is not a toy it’s a surveying tool! Well equipped with 20Hz Dual Frequency L1/L2 GPS receiver with event marking for unmanned aerial systems (UAS), the Vmap PPK sensor with accuracy to 3cm it is well suited to a variety of surveying workflows and business use cases. Tackle projects in civil engineering, construction management, mining, land development and many other related industrial applications with this surveying drone.
Folding arms make it easy to transport. Built-in vibration damping system keeps camera equipment stable to deliver accurate, repeatable data.
The ReCon AiR X8 Pro Surveyor is equally flexible as powerful. You can easily remove the platform independent VMap (unplug it) and attach the BEST platform independent, precision ag sensor or a bullet proof, quick release gimbal for aerial inspections.
The Surveyor is estimated flight time is 25 minutes equipped with:
- Rigid, dampened reinforced carbon fiber/aluminum frame weight (2000g)
- PVC center-body housing cover for basic water and dust proofing
- Additional mounts and carbon fiber plates available for specialty applications
- Center-body size: 308x308mm
- Motor to motor diameter: 900mm
- Pixhawk + Here M8N (RTK Optional $600)
- RFD900 Long Range Telementry (use with Mission Planner)
- Tmotor U7 KV280 + 18×6.1 Props OR KDE 4014XF 380 KV+15×5.3
- Flame 80A ESC or KDE 55A ESC
- Sony A6000S
- Sony 20mm lens
- 2x VMAP Dual GNSS L1/L2 Receivers
- VMap Pole Mounting Kit
- Sensor & Camera attachment plates
- High CD Screen
- FPV Video Link (HD Connex Video Link Optional, +$1500)
- Futuba 14SG FASST
- Pelican Case
- 2x6s 10000-16000 mAh battery (*not included best to source locally for shipping reasons*)
** Alternate configurations possible.