The ReCon AiR X8 PRO Surveyor is multi-functional, professional UAV X8 Pixhawk variant used for surveying. The cornerstone of this build is stability, durability, longevity and quality. It’s light, rigid and powerful architecture make it easy choice as a surveying drone.
Make no mistake this is not a toy it’s a surveying tool! Well equipped with 20Hz Dual Frequency L1/L2 GPS receiver with event marking for unmanned aerial systems (UAS), the Vmap PPK sensor with accuracy to 3cm it is well suited to a variety of surveying workflows and business use cases. Tackle projects in civil engineering, construction management, mining, land development and many other related industrial applications with this surveying drone.
Folding arms make it easy to transport. Built-in vibration damping system keeps camera equipment stable to deliver accurate, repeatable data.
The ReCon AiR X8 Pro Surveyor is equally flexible as powerful. You can easily remove the platform independent VMap (unplug it) and attach the BEST platform independent, precision ag sensor or a bullet proof, quick release gimbal for aerial inspections.
The Surveyor is estimated flight time is 25 minutes equipped with:
- Rigid, dampened reinforced carbon fiber/aluminum frame weight (2000g)
- PVC center-body housing for basic water and dust proofing
- Center-body size: 308x308mm
- Motor to motor diameter: 900mm
- Pixhawk + Here M8N (RTK Optional $600)
- RFD900 Long Range Telementry (use with Mission Planner)
- U7 KV280 + 80A ESC + 18×6.1 Proops
- KDE 55A ESC or Flame 80A
- Sony A6000S
- 2x VMAP Dual GNSS L1/L2 Receivers
- VMap Pole Mounting Kit
- Sensor & Camera attachment plates
- High CD Screen
- FPV Video Link (HD Connex Video Link Optional, +$1500)
- Taranis X9D (Futuba SG optional $600)
- 2x6s 10000 mAh battery (*not included best to source locally for shipping reasons*)
** Alternate configurations possible.