The ReCon AiRX8 PRO Agro is multi-functional, professional UAV X8 Pixhawk variant used for precision agriculture. The cornerstone of this build is stability, durability, longevity and quality. It’s light, rigid and powerful architecture make it easy choice as a surveying drone.
Make no mistake this is not a toy it’s a serious agricultural tool! Well equipped with Slantrange 3p it is well suited to a variety of agricultural business use cases. Typically the Agro and Slantrange combo when coupled with Slantview analytics software tackles problems related, yield, plant stress, nutrient deficiencies, irrigation, weeds, pest management and more.
Folding arms make it easy to transport. Built-in vibration damping system keeps camera equipment stable to deliver accurate, repeatable data.
The ReCon AiR X8 Pro Agro is equally flexible as powerful. You can easily remove the platform independent Slantrange 3P (unplug it) and attach the BEST platform independent, precision ag sensor or a bullet proof, quick release gimbal for aerial inspections.
The Agro is estimated flight time is 25 minutes equipped with:
- Rigid, dampened reinforced carbon fiber/aluminum frame weight (2000g)
- PVC center-body housing cover for basic water and dust proofing
- Additional mounts and carbon fiber plates available for specialty applications
- Center-body size: 308x308mm
- Motor to motor diameter: 900mm
- Pixhawk + Here M8N (RTK Optional $600)
- RFD900 Long Range Telementry (use with Mission Planner)
- TMotor U7 KV280 + 18×6.1 Props OR KDE 4014XF 380 KV+15×5.3
- Flame 80A ESC or KDE 55A ESC
- Sensor Attachment Plates
- High CD Screen
- FPV Video Link (HD Connex Video Link Optional, +$1500)
- Futuba 14SG FASST
- Slantrange 3p
- Pelican Case
- Slantview Software (* not included annual cost $3400)
- 2x6s 10000-16000 mAh battery (*not included best to source locally for shipping reasons*)
** Alternate configurations possible.