Commercial inspections using drones or UAV covers a broad category of commercial assets that very often require an eyes on evaluation to ensure integrity and to evaluate operating performance. Prevention is key to reducing loss and finding an easy way to evaluate commercial assets does not need to be extraordinarily expensive. Using Recon Aerial is a simple and cost effective way to buy peace of mind, collect data and establish a image/video baseline.
In addition, the inspection of certain assets is required by company policy or by law and therefore can provide an excellent way of documenting conformance and compliance.
Commercial inspections using drones has many advantages. Principally, using a remotely controlled camera via UAV is nearly always better than putting people in harms way. Risky inspections can be avoided.
Certain assets, structures or commercial infrastructure can benefit from a lower risk, lower cost inspection regime offered by UAV inspections such as:
- Cell & hydro Tower and Elevated Structures
- Rail Yards & Rail Infrastructure,
- Dock Yards & Logistics Management
- Road Work,
- Bridges Inspections,
- Dam Assessment
- Pylon & Overhead Cable Aerial Survey
- Offshore Wind Turbine Inspection
- Solar Farm Inspections
- Land Development/Commercial Site Monitoring
- Construction Site Assessment and Monitoring
- Heritage Building Assessments (Cladding and Structure)
Commercial inspections using drones has 3 key benefits:
- Save Cost Through Preventative Monitoring
- Save Down Time via Faster Evaluations
- Reduce Occupational Risk By Keeping People out of Harms Way
Recon Aerial Media via can save you money by augmenting your prevention/inspection regime and by reducing the time required to undertake inspections.
Very importantly aerial imaging services via drone can help you prevent mishaps arising from unnecessary hands on inspections. Why put people in harms way when there is a better way to manage your inspections?